You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
For the purpose of this task, use the following definitions:
• Situation: event or condition occurring during the context of a school day
• Routine: prescribed course of action to be followed by students in the class
• Procedure: series of steps students will take to accomplish a routine
Note: Be sure to focus your responses on the routines and procedures of the
students, not the teacher.
For this task, you will need to refer the following list
1. Beginning of the day
2. End of the day
3. Transition between activities
4. Distribution of materials
5. Field trip
7. Fire or disaster drills
Refer to the given list for K-8 situations. Think about the types of behaviors that take place during
each of the situations.
1. Identify one routine that you would want students to follow for each of the
seven situations listed. Be sure to describe the actions of the students, not
Outline a procedure with a minimum of three steps that students (not the
teacher) will follow during each routine. (You will have an outline consisting of 21
steps: three steps for each of seven routines).
Note: The format for presenting your routines and procedures should be as
a. Step 1 of Procedure
b. Step 2 of Procedure
c. Step 3 of Procedure
Write a brief essay (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you explain why
each of the routines you have identified would be appropriate.
Note: Be sure to frame your explanation in terms of the student’s actions, not the
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.68/10, $149664 earned across 1004 assignments