You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Angiosperms (flowering plants) are the largest Phylum in the plant kingdom Plantae. (Note that the Phylum Angiospermophyta may also be called Anthophyta or Magnoliophyta in different classification systems.)
These plants have true roots, stems, leaves, and flowers. The roots grow into the soil to anchor the plant in place and take up water and nutrients. The leaves are above ground and act as the main organs for photosynthesis. Stems provide above ground support for the plant and operate as conduits to move nutrients and water throughout the plant. Flowers contain the male and female reproductive organs of the plant.
With these anatomical features in mind, do research to find an angiosperm species that has structural modifications to leaves, stems, roots, or flowers that result in adaptive functions. For example, a California Barrel Cactus has spines in place of leaves to reduce water loss.
Discuss the following in your answer:
1. Identify the angiosperm species and describe the structural modification.
2. Explain how this specific structural modification (adaptation) to leaves, stems, roots, or flowers helps the plant to live and survive in its environment.
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used throughout the assignment.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board. Be sure to compare and contrast your choice to other plants presented by at least two other students by responding to their posts, using "Reply to Message." You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
Please when doing a assignment no Plagiarizing
Rated 0.0/10, $0 earned across 0 assignments