You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 15% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
SUBDOMAIN 601.2 - HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING
Competency 601.2.8: Thinking & Problem Solving - The graduate develops and promotes higher-order thinking skills in students.
Objective 601.2.8-03: Describe examples of problems to be solved by students using a collaborative problem solving model.
Refer to the following goal and objectives to complete the task below.
Goal: Students will develop a deeper understanding of interdependence within ecosystems by examining how plants and animals interrelate in a saltwater marsh.
Objectives: Given pictures and written information of saltwater marsh plants and animals, each student will do the following:
1. Identify and describe important facts regarding saltwater marsh plants and animals.
2. Integrate information from all three areas of the salt marsh (tidal changes, plants, and animals) and incorporate new vocabulary words (salt marsh, tide, cordgrass, marsh hay, burrow, gills) by writing a paragraph with at least five integrated facts.
A. List the steps of either Student Teams—Achievement Divisions (STAD) or Jigsaw necessary to facilitate a cooperative learning activity where students work together to reach the instructional objectives. Although you do not need to understand ecology or salt marshes to complete this task, you do need to incorporate elements of the objectives in the appropriate cooperative learning step descriptions, rationales, and performance assessment explanations.
B. For each step, provide a brief:
C. Explain how, as the teacher, you would assess/evaluate:
1. Individual performance
2. Group performance
D. If you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: Please save word-processing documents as *.rtf (Rich Text Format) or *.pdf (Portable Document Format) files.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the attached Rubric Terms.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in a paper or project, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the paper or project.
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.67/10, $98322 earned across 878 assignments
Rated 0.0/10, $0.0 earned across 0 assignments
Rated 9.11/10, $11512.0 earned across 216 assignments