You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Need Powerpoint presentation :Grading Scale:
1. Find a real example of each of the following, around your home, work, or campus, and describe the example in detail or print a picture: (2 points each, provided that you provided an example from around your home, work, or campus and it was the right shape.)
Shapes: Score: /2 points each
Right circular cylinder
2. Find the perimeter of 3 of the above figures. (2 points each, provided your computation and formula were correct.)
Perimeter of figure 1: /2 points
Perimeter of figure 2: /2 points
Perimeter of figure 3: /2 points
3. Find the total degree of all angles and individual angle measurements of your regular polygon. (4 points for correct computation) /4 points
4. Find the area of 3 of your figures. (2 points each, provided your computation and formula were correct.)
Area 1: /2 points
Area 2: /2 points
Area 3: /2 points
5. Find the volume of 3 of the above figures. (2 points each, provided your computation and formula were correct.)
Volume of figure 1: /2 points
Volume of figure 2: /2 points
Volume of figure 3: /2 points
6. Find the surface area of 2 of the above figures. (2 points each, provided your computation and formula were correct.)
Surface area of figure 1: /2 points
Surface area of figure 2: /2 points
7. How might geometry be used to build a feeling of community? (5 points for a well thought out and well written response to the question.)
8. How can geometry be used to promote responsible stewardship? (5 points for a well thought out and well written response to the question.)
Finally, you will be able to earn 6 points for the work on the overall presentation.
Rated 0.0/10, $0 earned across 0 assignments
Rated 9.15/10, $12812.0 earned across 235 assignments