You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Dissertation Writing/ Help through entire process
1. Select a Dissertation Topic related to Human Services/Social Service and Children.
Get this approved by me before beginning the dissertation writing.
2.Secure a Chair. You can do this by using the Faculty Expertise Directory (FED) (found in the Academics area under Research & Resources) to contact faculty who share similar research interests. Your Chair and committee member must from the Barbara Solomon School of Social Work and Human Services. Note that you will be more successful finding a Chair if you send out emails individually vs. mass email. (Will send example email)
3. You are also required to submit your prospectus to the Research Center for approval before registration is permitted. The Research Center will review the committee appointment form and prospectus, and once both are approved, you will be registered for the dissertation course, specifically under your Chair's section.
4. You will also need to find one additional committee member for your dissertation. You can find a committee member through the same process as described in step 1, using the FED, and having them fill out a committee appointment form as described in step 2.
5. A University Research Reviewer (URR) will be assigned to a student's committee at the time they complete their prospectus. The URR provides direct support to the committee and indirect support to the student to ensure the maintenance of a high level of integrity and quality in the research as well as the consistent application of university research standards.
Rated 8.94/10, $38134 earned across 1323 assignments
Rated 8.48/10, $4026.0 earned across 155 assignments
Rated 9.29/10, $18759.0 earned across 764 assignments
Rated 8.8/10, $3553.0 earned across 148 assignments
Rated 8.62/10, $30858.0 earned across 960 assignments
Rated 9.29/10, $209.0 earned across 10 assignments
Rated 8.43/10, $16972.0 earned across 556 assignments
Rated 8.94/10, $10713.0 earned across 329 assignments
Rated 9.5/10, $17361.0 earned across 635 assignments
Rated 8.94/10, $10540.0 earned across 200 assignments
Rated 8.71/10, $1029.0 earned across 47 assignments
Rated 6.89/10, $746.0 earned across 28 assignments
Rated 4.0/10, $100.0 earned across 1 assignments
Rated 9.21/10, $4048.0 earned across 161 assignments
Rated 0.0/10, $0.0 earned across 0 assignments
Rated 9.12/10, $2479.0 earned across 105 assignments
Rated 9.19/10, $2705.0 earned across 109 assignments
Rated 9.5/10, $4641.0 earned across 201 assignments
Rated 8.31/10, $788.0 earned across 30 assignments
Rated 9.46/10, $1112.0 earned across 53 assignments
Rated 7.0/10, $41.0 earned across 4 assignments