You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
History paper due TONIGHT at 9PST. Must locate primary source that is relevant to the class I am enrolled in. There is 10 minute aufdio of my teacher explainign the assignment in depth attached
Please let me know if you have any further questions, there is a 10 minute audio attached as well as a word doc further explaining. Its a minimum of 1200 words.
Remember the goals for this paper are:
1. The thesis is clearly identified in the first paragraph of the paper and the thesis is relevant and relates to the historical context for this class ( see video).
2. You paper is analytical and utilizes the Degrees of Analytical Complexity throughout.
3. You have clearly explained the historical context ( see video and read the assignment)
4. At the top of the paper place the following: My primary source is ________________________ and it relates to this class
because____(be specific)__________. It can be found at this URL.
5. My thesis is__________________________________________________. Be sure it is a real thesis and not a simple summary of the events/arguments in the primary source you have chosen.
Then list the hyper link of the URL.
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.07/10, $7702.0 earned across 316 assignments
Rated 9.04/10, $38670.0 earned across 1025 assignments
Rated 9.19/10, $2705.0 earned across 109 assignments
Rated 9.42/10, $1847.0 earned across 94 assignments