You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Application Paper. The purpose of this paper is to connect philosophy and curriculum
theory to practice. You will be creating a curriculum design plan for a particular course or
content area. The should be 10-12 pages in length and include references from the textbook,
course readings, and at least three outside scholarly sources. When writing your application
paper, the following questions should guide your thinking:
1. What are the needs of the school in terms of dominant philosophy and ideology?
2. What curriculum theory/s will address the needs of the school?
3. What design model would you use to create the curriculum and how would you justify the
use of this model?
4. How would the curriculum be organized and what instructional models would fit best with
the curriculum organization?
5. How do you plan to evaluate the curriculum?
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.5/10, $26322.0 earned across 513 assignments
Rated 9.32/10, $2477 earned across 96 assignments
Rated 9.03/10, $38255.0 earned across 1012 assignments
Rated 8.94/10, $37754.0 earned across 1304 assignments
Rated 8.33/10, $758.0 earned across 28 assignments
Rated 9.16/10, $6837.0 earned across 274 assignments
Rated 8.52/10, $4426.0 earned across 154 assignments
Rated 9.14/10, $21632.0 earned across 749 assignments
Rated 8.67/10, $375.0 earned across 13 assignments
Rated 9.5/10, $16546.0 earned across 609 assignments
Rated 9.51/10, $5217.0 earned across 196 assignments
Rated 9.21/10, $3950.0 earned across 156 assignments
Rated 9.82/10, $879.0 earned across 37 assignments
Rated 8.87/10, $1805.0 earned across 74 assignments
Rated 8.44/10, $16387.0 earned across 532 assignments
Rated 9.34/10, $16154.0 earned across 666 assignments
Rated 9.46/10, $1082.0 earned across 51 assignments
Rated 8.4/10, $469.0 earned across 22 assignments