You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Assignment 1 (2pages):
Describe an investment decision have you made and what was the considerations, obstacles, and biases that you considered before making the investment: Examples could be the following: Investing in a car, home, boat, business, education, books, tools, jewelry or expensive clothing, etc. Refer to information from the reading.
Assignment 2 (2pages):
Interview a politician, scientist, lawyer, or businessperson. Ask your specialist how a case is made within the specialty. Ask to see a sample of one used in the past. Present an evaluation of the process.
Assignment 3 (2pages):
Define and discuss the concepts presumption, burden of proof, and prima facie case.
Assignment 4 (2pages):
What are the questions that should be answered in preparation for presenting a case to specific decision makers?
Assignment 5 (3pages):
1. Take a narrative statement of a position on any issue.
2. See how many different ways the information could be structured into a case, using the various sequences presented in the text: chain of reasoning, problem solution, criteria, and/or comparative advantages.
Riekes book chapter 6, Bazermans book chapter 9&10
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 8.4/10, $469 earned across 22 assignments
Rated 9.49/10, $16521.0 earned across 607 assignments
Rated 9.15/10, $6682.0 earned across 269 assignments
Rated 9.52/10, $11646.0 earned across 528 assignments
Rated 9.23/10, $2529.0 earned across 101 assignments
Rated 9.46/10, $3869.0 earned across 168 assignments
Rated 8.94/10, $10540.0 earned across 200 assignments
Rated 9.46/10, $971.0 earned across 40 assignments
Rated 9.33/10, $15870.0 earned across 657 assignments
Rated 9.5/10, $90.0 earned across 3 assignments