You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 15% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Login and password will be given to complete this assignment...Given: In this task, you will assess the adequacy of the lessons in terms of the attributes of curricular design. View the following videos.
1. Select the title or topic of the video to be viewed from the list of web links provided at the bottom of this task.
2. Scroll down the left side bar to find the Topic of the video specified below. Click to open the folders and locate the tab labeled video. You may need to open various folders to identify the correct video folder located on the left side bar.
3. Click the triangle to begin the video. Note: Do not respond to any prompts or questions included in the video clips. secondary program students should access the following video clips: Topic: Pre-Algebra: Pan Balance Equations Heading: Teaching Examples (video) Video:
Task: A. Write an essay critiquing the lesson in terms of the following attributes of curricular design (1–2 paragraphs per attribute):
1. The lesson has a clear purpose which is transmitted during lesson presentation.
2. The lesson refers to background knowledge and information from previous lessons.
3. The lesson has a clear delivery method(s) (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, cooperative learning, inquiry, self-directed learning).
4. The lesson addresses a variety of learning styles and intelligences.
5. The lesson provides for assessment of student understanding.
B. If you choose to use outside sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.68/10, $105722 earned across 898 assignments