You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
This is essay basically writing about business ethics. It should be consist of two memo format papers each of them contains length of two pages single-spaced, therefore combined four pages essay. I already chose my topic to write about Toms Shoes company (its ethical dilemma written below). Therefore, please look at attached instruction files and help me to write about Toms Shoes company! The price of this paper is negotiable!
Topic: Toms shoes promises that for every pair of shoes it sells, it will distribute a pair to a shoeless child in the developing world. But, volunteers and toms employees who fly to various countries to distribute the shoes probably spend more in airfare than most of the recipients make in 2-03 years. Rather than helping them develop an economy, Toms discourages local shoemakers. Is the for profit company simply representing consumerism masquerading as charity?
---- Part of instruction, please open attached file to see detail ------
1. Select a real company. Remember: youre the CEO or other high ranking official. Large public companies based in North America are best.
2. Identify an ethical issue facing the company. While the company must be real, the ethical dilemma can be fictional.
3. Research and figure out how an ethical problem of your type may harm the company. Identify all the stakeholders involved and how they may be impacted. TIP: Be certain the problem you create or discover is primarily ethical and not chiefly a business failure of a question of law-breaking.
4. Consider various ethical approaches to the problem (utilitarian, justice, rights, common good, virtue) and decide how best to resolve the issue.
5. Determine the two audiences you will address. Remember: the two audiences should have separate interests and expectations. in fact, the bigger their differences, the better. Analyze each group carefully and tailor tone, appeals and style accordingly. Papers that simply repeat the same material in each paper will be down-graded.
6. Write two persuasive documents that explain and justify your decisions. The format(s) will depend on the audiences youve chosen.
The Broken "Buy-One, Give-One" Model: 3 Ways To Save Toms Shoes
The fact is, Toms isnt designed to build the economies of developing countries. Its designed to make western consumers feel good.
Toms Glasses: The Newest Buy-One-Give-One Product From Toms Shoes
Bad Charity? (All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt!)
By Nick Wadhams / Nairobi Wednesday, May 12, 2010
This is resources that I found last week, I hope it helps! By the way, please cite every resources that you used for this paper. Thank you!!!!
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 8.62/10, $30678 earned across 952 assignments
Rated 9.08/10, $6894.0 earned across 243 assignments
Rated 8.24/10, $3271.0 earned across 106 assignments
Rated 9.01/10, $44783.0 earned across 1572 assignments
Rated 9.58/10, $8335.0 earned across 343 assignments
Rated 9.03/10, $38255.0 earned across 1012 assignments
Rated 8.94/10, $903.0 earned across 35 assignments
Rated 9.34/10, $16085.0 earned across 664 assignments