You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
For ESSAY STAR
Reference: chapter 4 of the book
Assignment 1 (2pages):
1. Identify the elements in the model of an argument, give an example.
2. Define and give at least one example of argument by generalization.
3. Define and give at least one example of argument by cause.
4. Define and give at least one example of argument by sign. Describe how argument by sign compares and contrasts with argument by analogy.
5. Discuss the characteristics of arguments.
Assignment 2 (2 pages):
Record commercials. Choose two or three about similar products (e.g. automobiles, breakfast cereal, laundry soap, toothpaste) in magazine, radio, or television. Write a response (no more than three-pages) in which you compare the nature of the arguments used and comment on which is most likely to get your adherence.
Assignment 3 (3 pages):
Find a short argument (a letter to the editor is usually a good example) and follow the eight steps to analyze the arguments in it.
Be prepared to explain the argument by relating its parts to the Toulmin diagram.
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.08/10, $8315.0 earned across 342 assignments
Rated 9.5/10, $17361.0 earned across 635 assignments
Rated 9.52/10, $12906.0 earned across 580 assignments
Rated 8.31/10, $788.0 earned across 30 assignments
Rated 9.46/10, $971.0 earned across 40 assignments
Rated 9.49/10, $5362.0 earned across 204 assignments
Rated 8.4/10, $469.0 earned across 22 assignments
Rated 9.19/10, $2705.0 earned across 109 assignments
Rated 9.29/10, $264.0 earned across 11 assignments
Rated 9.51/10, $4661.0 earned across 202 assignments