You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
areer Self-Assessment Reports Outline:
A. Describe each career assessment (e.g., developer(s), development history, etc.). The narrative should be no more than one (1) paragraph;
B. Explain and provide a thorough discussion of your results, to include
o Reflection on your thoughts/feelings concerning the results.
o Identification of two new self-revelations, based on your results.
o The impact the results may have, or did not have on your career choice.
o Experience as an examinee.
C. Discuss multicultural considerations.
D. Provide a concluding statement.
Writing Mechanics Guidelines
1. A two-page, single space, typed self-assessment report for the SII/MBTI and CTI career assessment results. Since this is not an APA manuscript, an abstract is not necessary, single space is required.
2. Correct use of grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, etc. Adheres to APA (6th ed. 2nd printing) format (where applicable): title page, page formatting, margins, page numbering, proper citation of references within body of the text (including assessment instruments) and reference page.
3. Paper should be limited to the two pages. Any discussion of your results over two pages will not be read and points will be deducted.
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 8.4/10, $409 earned across 17 assignments
Rated 9.55/10, $11066.0 earned across 493 assignments
Rated 8.87/10, $1805.0 earned across 74 assignments
Rated 8.33/10, $758.0 earned across 28 assignments
Rated 7.69/10, $714.0 earned across 34 assignments
Rated 9.26/10, $2392.0 earned across 90 assignments
Rated 8.95/10, $5086.0 earned across 202 assignments
Rated 8.52/10, $4341.0 earned across 151 assignments
Rated 9.07/10, $37147.0 earned across 984 assignments
Rated 9.36/10, $2434.0 earned across 95 assignments