You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Reading PromptsSecond SetComm. 1053Eno
Instructions: Pick two of the prompts below. Respond to each and include the following:
The appropriate readings are referred to parenthetically
Typed, 11 pages (Each Response, not overall!)
1 to 2 spaces
Include the wording from each prompt at the top of each response
Highlight key words and phrases in your textthe goal is to facilitate scanning by the reader
1. Describe the factors that you must consider in order to have an audience-centered presentation. Elaborate more fully on two factors that were most important in your preparation for the persuasive speech in this class (pp. 217-226)
2. Explain how analysis of language style can lead to a stronger presentation. Use a personal example of a speaking situation in which you were the speaker or a speech that you observed to illustrate how at least two of the language styles presented in the text came into play (pp.229-234).
3. Using the list of common delivery mistakes, discuss two in detail as they relate to errors you tend to make when speaking. Explain how you plan to correct mistakes in these two areas (p.236)
4. Describe the stages in Monroes Motivated Sequence and pick at least two of them that you used in tour persuasive speech or wished you had. Explain the benefits they provide for a presentation (p. 296).
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 8.91/10, $3593 earned across 85 assignments
Rated 9.2/10, $13101.0 earned across 244 assignments