You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
This Brazilian movie is a strong and honest about urban issues in a developing nation. This particular one was received very well and the director has since made a several Hollywood movies like `Constant Gardner`. The following planning issues are in the movie:
1) Global city
2) Urban slum and physical environment
Please read all of this!! It will help you greatly. So, a lot of you probably did not receive the grade you had hoped for on Essay 1. This is largely due to the massive amounts of summarization we read in all of the papers. Thanks to you all, we will never forget the plots of these films. (Positive thinking is always a good thing). However, that is not quite what we were looking for, which you hopefully now understand. So in order to help you for Essay 2 we want to remind you of some simple ways to greatly improve your paper quality and resulting grade.
1) Grammar! No matter how good your ideas may be, we'll end up getting frustrated if we have stop reading to correct grammar in a collegiate paper. These should be the easiest points you earn. If you struggle with grammar or English is not your first language, we highly reccomend the ASU writing center. Also, we noticed a lot of colloquial (too casual) writing. Avoid using cliches and never write `an old saying goes...`. It simply does not sound professional.
2) Do not summarize. Like you, we have seen the film you are writing about. We do not need to read a summary about it. Rather, you should be critically analyzing urban planning issues in relation to the plot or the characters. That said, you still need to introduce the film in the intro paragraph. Here is an example I gave to one of your fellow classmates regarding the film Thunderheart:
We aren't looking for an analysis of the character's personality, actions, or life...if not pertaining to urban planning. For example, you can analyze how experiencing low density vs high density housing has influenced Ray's attitudes to those around him and how that evolved throughout the film. But remember, we are looking for 2-3 different issues throughout your paper. In the example I gave, low vs high density housing is one issue. Also, avoid summarization at all cost. One paragraph is fine but more than that will hurt your grade.
3) Formatting. These are also very easy points. Write at least a FULL 3 pages. New Times Roman, 12 pt font. 1` margins. No extra spacing in between sentences or paragraphs. If you do not adhere to this formatting, it will be reflected in your grade.
4) Cite everything correctly. Citation generators online are everwhere. It's ok if you use them, but only if you know they are correct. Also, alphabetize your references page.
you should Watching the film to write an essay about it, I need 4 pages with a work citation, which is two quiet, the quiet from an article is not related to the movie but you can find at least two sentences.
this is the link :
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.08/10, $10671 earned across 337 assignments
Rated 9.01/10, $45336.0 earned across 1596 assignments
Rated 8.94/10, $10540.0 earned across 200 assignments
Rated 7.19/10, $2723.0 earned across 85 assignments