You are about to cancel your Homework
- Note that normally, problems can be resolved by communicating with the other party.
- By canceling, you agree to allow HomeworkForYou to make appropriate decisions to resolve any conflicts arising from this cancellation.
- Please note that the cost for arbitration/dispute resolution is fixed at 9% of the total project cost.
You can deposit additional funds for this homework here. Remember, it won't be sent until you choose to release it later when the work is done.
Need your homework done quickly?
For $5, we will send an alert email to all our registered users!
If you do this, we guarantee a bid within 3 hours or your money back!
Research Paper APA Format 6 Pages No Wikipedia
Topic and annotated bibliography provided.
Research paper on a chosen domestic pre-and post-9/11 terrorist event. The research paper must be written using the following outline structure:
1. Title page
2. Introduction: In this section, identify the two terrorist events that have been previously selected, and briefly explain why these events serve as good comparison points for evaluating how terrorist activities have evolved over time. This section should be at least one page in length.
3. Pre-9/11 terrorist event: In this section, describe the first terrorist event that is being used for comparison. The description of this terrorist event must include the nature of the event, methods used by the terrorists, and eventual outcome of the event. This section should be at least one page in length.
4. Post-9/11 terrorist event: In this section, describe the second terrorist event that is being used for comparison. The description of this terrorist event must include the nature of the event, methods used by the terrorists, and eventual outcome of the event. This section should be at least one page in length.
5. Terrorist events comparison: In this section, compare and contrast the two terrorist events that were described in the previous sections. Suggested areas for comparison include (1) motivations for at tacks, (2) methods of attack, (3) impact on society, and (4) lessons learned from attacks that can be used to develop counterterrorist strategies. You should also discuss how terrorist strategies have evolved from the first event to the second event. This section of the research paper should be at least two pages in length.
6. Summary and conclusions: In this section, summarize the evolution of terrorism based upon the two selected events. This section should be at least one page in length.
7. References: Provide a reference list that is formatted per APA (6th ed.) guidelines. While the level of detail in each section of the research paper will vary, it is expected that the final paper will be at least six pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. An abstract is not required.
Files only available to project owner and assigned user
Rated 9.19/10, $21006.0 earned across 847 assignments